Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamstanford

Is this forum completely dead?

12 posts in this topic

I just joined a few months ago after buying a t sport and found its been totally quiet . Used to use ukstarletowners when I had starlets so expected similar levels of busyness

It was about 1 year ago. Then it seems like everyone, me included just got rid of our t sports! Sad really.

Yeh it seems a decent place and full of helpful info. Needs some admin to drive up member activity.

I remember the days when Id post something and refreshing the page within minutes and see a reply to my comment! I posted something yesterday and still no response, not sure if anyones even seen it! lol

Yes still around mate. just haven'tbeen able to veiw posts for a while. Tech isuses.

Now that forum works again I use it but not posting much. Will start a build thread though.

I used to post up a fair amount. But it seems much of the content now happens on Facebook, therefore killing off the parent forum.

I'm not on Facebook.

I still lurk. Help where necessary lol, but my days of a cts are long past. I like mine rustier, but I did almost win a green PFL on eBay for 400 (it sold for £405) I was gutted.

Hi all just joined.

Own a 55 Corolla T Sport TTE Compressor, love the car especially when you floor it all the way to 8K!

I still log on when I remember but sold my CTS 3 years a go now. I've noticed it's been very quiet, which is a shame as it was a very active forum when I had my car.

Sometimes I regret selling it, I thought the car was fantastic but unfortunately was a little small for us and the missus didn't like it!

I still pop in from time to time, but like most I sold my comp last Christmas.

It's been replaced with a fiesta st mk7 (so much cheaper to run).