Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan5793

New here :)

14 posts in this topic

Hey all, yesterday we picked up a tidy grey t sport after me being into starlets for the last 6 years started to need something a little more easy to live with daily.

Here's my starlet and partners new Tsport..

7E170E2D-6AFF-4101-A398-CD98F7F72E5D_zps

F3D1D3CF-B60C-4AEF-8875-5A1B3CA43FCE_zps

Done abit of research already however got a few questions I hope someone will be able to help with?

Welcome Ryan! Nice looking cars!! T-Sport looks tidy and I really like that little Starlet. Is that a 4efte you've got in there? Have you had the chance to get it dynoed?

As for your questions, I'm sure others will be of better help as I don't live in the UK. If you're planning on going aftermarket with the headunit though you'll need to get a frame and a fascia. I think there are adapters that will let you keep the steering wheel controls but don't quote me on that. Hopefully others will be able to confirm.

Welcome.

Your glanza is nice, i would love that 4efte engine for mine.

The Tsports nice and in the right colour (I'm biased with my wannabe tsport).

There are quite a few topics about headunits/fascias/adaptors etc. Here's a starting point for you to browse through

http://www.corollaclubuk.com/forum/index.php?/forum/62-ice-in-car-entertainment/

But I'm sure someone will list a few options for you.

Mats may ba little more difficult.

The clubs resident breaker Samsspares may be able to help with any other 2nd hand items you need. He may have fascias and headunits too.

Drop a request on this topic and he'll let you know.

http://www.corollaclubuk.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5320-anything-for-your-corolla-e12/page-50#entry152918

Richard k

Welcome!

The mats are discontinued and I don't know of anywhere that still has stock of them brand new. 2nd hand is your best bet, but as mats stain/wear you may not want to buy 2nd hand.

Head unit is pretty easy to swap out and you may be able to get hold of the OE Toyota sat nav unit 2nd hand which will mean you can still use your wheel controls. If you go aftermarket you will need a fascia as mentioned, and compatibility with your wheel controls may be an issue.

Hi all new on here i am now the proud owner of a tsport and have to say i love it. All i want to know is where can i get the feont bumper bottom trim from ? As mines popped out and just cant get ut back

Welcome dannydirt

Sam aka Samsspares is the clubs resident breaker. Drop a request on this topic and he may be able to help.

http://www.corollaclubuk.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5320-anything-for-your-corolla-e12/page-50#entry152918.

Also im sure someone else was breaks tsport in the north of England but i cant seem to find the member.

Hi Ryan,

I got a set of mats from local Toyota dealer. They have been discontinued but their excellent parts manager thought thst he had seen a set on the shelf; he remembered correctly!

May be worth calling round dealerships, guess they could post if none near you.

Good luck!