t sport mike

Bluewater Meet (South East)

245 posts in this topic

Sunday May be possible for me but May is very busy at weekends as we have other half's brother is getting hitched on 14th, stag night on 7th.

No, nothing agreed yet, still want to arrange something though. I am busy this weekend and next, but May is good for me..

So lets try again. Who wants a Bluewater meet?

Actually June is not great for me now until the last weekend.

Who is up for a meet on Sat 25th or Sun 26th ? 

I will have to let you know closer to the time as its my wife's birthday on the 28th so might be away that weekend

I think we are out on 25th but should be able to make 26th. Will let you all know.

If you guys wanna meet Id be up for it too, would be good to catch up and meet some new faces! (even though Im not in a corolla anymore)

Would be good to meet up sometime but bit busy at the mo due to getting married at end of the month.

*peeks up above the wall* I'd love to catch up with everyone! I've changed cars many times since the rolla though haha

*peeks up above the wall* I'd love to catch up with everyone! I've changed cars many times since the rolla though haha

Many times? Do share! :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Well.... :D

Long story short, the scooby bit the dust. Engine went, so i thought id be a sensible chap and scrap the whole tuning Jap car thing and just get a BMW, i ended up getting an e46 330ci M Sport. What a ****e car!! figures show the car has around 230ish bhp but its so damn heavy (around 300KGs heavier than the subaru) that it felt slower than a stock CTS! Then the electrics started going (bearing in mind it had full BMW service history and only 65k miles) i decided it wasnt the ultimate driving machine after all and binned it.

So now i just have a stock Celica T sport, currently no mods planned...but hey who knows.

Hi guys I'd be up for a meet even though the Corolla is not working anymore still have it though. I'm in a BMW now so if that's still welcome I will join lol.

That's **** to hear the scooby gave up mate all I've seen of them lately is things going wrong lol. The e46 is a bit dated now to feel fast they were never as quick as you would think but your right they are quite heavy and with the na engines they just didn't make enough power to overcome that

Sorry to hear that about the Subaru. The 330 are heavy yes, but that straight 6 sound is amazing!

Hi guys I'd be up for a meet even though the Corolla is not working anymore still have it though. I'm in a BMW now so if that's still welcome I will join lol.

That's **** to hear the scooby gave up mate all I've seen of them lately is things going wrong lol. The e46 is a bit dated now to feel fast they were never as quick as you would think but your right they are quite heavy and with the na engines they just didn't make enough power to overcome that

What BMW you got? 

Oh no Dave whats up with the rolla?!?!?! yours was my favourite dont say its buggered haha Yep i was so dissapointed with the beemer, but yes the noise was delicious! Still cant work out how it had full satnav with pretty much every gizmo you can think of, but has a tape cassette player lol

Sounds like this could be quite the meet up! a random bunch of cars might blend in better when the bluewater badboys in blue come patroling in their fiesta again.

I still have my rolla!

I would try to make it to a meet up but expecting 2nd child any day now so will have to see what free time i can get!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that about the Subaru. The 330 are heavy yes, but that straight 6 sound is amazing!

What BMW you got? 

I went for an M235I  its been with me for about 3 months now.

Oh no Dave whats up with the rolla?!?!?! yours was my favourite dont say its buggered haha Yep i was so dissapointed with the beemer, but yes the noise was delicious! Still cant work out how it had full satnav with pretty much every gizmo you can think of, but has a tape cassette player lol

Sounds like this could be quite the meet up! a random bunch of cars might blend in better when the bluewater badboys in blue come patroling in their fiesta again.

Ah man it was not good lol. I believe ive broken a valve which happened at about 7 thousand rpm. it made some very dodgy noises and then loads of white smoke out the exhaust and the intake so safe to say thats dead. i think it was down to the cars past as ive always suspected it was not looked after for a period of its life. Luckily it happened the evening before i picked my new car up so even in death the corolla didnt really let me down at a bad time. It will be fixed though too much time and money has gone into it to hand it over to sam lol. Im waiting till after Christmas to get another engine and stick that in it.

Im deffo up for a meet though will be cool to see a few new cars havent took the bmw to any meets yet.

I went for an M235I  its been with me for about 3 months now.

Ah man it was not good lol. I believe ive broken a valve which happened at about 7 thousand rpm. it made some very dodgy noises and then loads of white smoke out the exhaust and the intake so safe to say thats dead. i think it was down to the cars past as ive always suspected it was not looked after for a period of its life. Luckily it happened the evening before i picked my new car up so even in death the corolla didnt really let me down at a bad time. It will be fixed though too much time and money has gone into it to hand it over to sam lol. Im waiting till after Christmas to get another engine and stick that in it.

Im deffo up for a meet though will be cool to see a few new cars havent took the bmw to any meets yet.

Nice I really like those M235i's! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor