Aidan

2014 Club Shows with Corolla Club UK!

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

This is the thread for the 2014 shows - i'll update this first post as the year progresses to keep you updated on the shows, and the tickets.

CCUKShows.png

The shows we'll be attending are:

• 10th May - Japfest @ Castle Combe
  • 5th July - Japshow @ Santa Pod Raceway
  • 17th August - Japfest 2 @ Donington Park
  • 12th October - Japshow Finale @ Santa Pod Raceway
  • 4th - 7th September - Japanese Auto Extravaganza @ Wicksteed Park

The tickets will be sold in stages, i'll announce on the forums and here when you can buy them, with more information. If you have any suggestions please post them here and I can address them.

Cheers!

I'm at a wedding on the 10th may but I'm sure I can sort something.

I'm on nights Friday 4th June but could make it if it's the 5th-6th weekend camping?

Japfest2 I could do if it's a big turn out?

I'm not a fan of jae so i can't see me going to that

Defo going to the japshow finale.

What about you guys???

Japshow, JAE and Japshow Finale. With Celica-Club though.

IF CorollaClubUK don't get enough for a stand at Japshow or Japshow Finale. Maybe we can join forces again (just in case you forgot Celica Club had some Corollas on the stand at JSF 2013)

Why is JAE shown after JSF?

Am planning Japfest, but as a passenger in an ATR. But I'll be sure to come over and introduce myself and meet some of the Southern folk on here. Hoping to attend some of these with ccuk though.

Japshow, JAE and Japshow Finale. With Celica-Club though.

IF CorollaClubUK don't get enough for a stand at Japshow or Japshow Finale. Maybe we can join forces again (just in case you forgot Celica Club had some Corollas on the stand at JSF 2013)

Why is JAE shown after JSF?

Because i'm an idiot and missed one off the first time - And you're the first to notice :p

Joining forces is a good idea :)

Because i'm an idiot and missed one off the first time - And you're the first to notice :p

Joining forces is a good idea :)

Don't knock yourself down, there's plenty on here that will do it for you ;)

Even we barely make the numbers for club stands these days, considering we used to have 30/40 Celicas at Santa Pod shows.

Looks like we all make mistakes old red, I think you mean 30/40 celicas although the error makes it look like "three thousand and fourty" lol,

Looks like we all make mistakes old red, I think you mean 30/40 celicas although the error makes it look like "three thousand and fourty" lol,

Indeed, Edited now ;)

Although Celica Club is big, I don't think we've managed more than about 95 at a meet.

Will corrola club uk be attending any shows in 2017 as i havent seen anything for 2016 and theres not a great amount of clubs to go with and rather go with a toyota club ect..