Richard K

its not a toyota but . . .

76 posts in this topic

It does now you mention it lol<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I suppose most only see the back if its quick. Its looks like a no nonsense exhaust.

I have a search set on Bing that sets off an alarm when someone in cyberspace writes something about old Protons. Imagine my surprise, etc.. :lol:

Must say though, I like the look of that thing and best of all is that another one won't roll up by you in the works car park.

Makes me sad to see such a nice car left like that.

I suppose its that no man's land between 'can't afford to fix it but would hate to sell it'

Yeah that is true. Just chuck a tarp over it though. Bit of dignity

It's a bit like the micra. Shouldhave got rid when I got the Corolla back on the road last winter. But I can't bear to see it go to a scrapyard! So I start it up, every week and drive it around the car park or on a short trip.

But it's MOT runs out in December, I hope it'll pass another. I dont see why it wouldn't it only done about 1k since its last. And everything seems in good order. I might MOT it early, resolder the throttle body issue and use it this winter.

I would have covered it too.

I remember looking into purchasing a used marquee when i had plans to buy a cheap g6 5dr, but that got added to the "Not right now" list lol

You should Do it early then you'd know whether to call it a day or not.

Yeah I'll fix it and MOT it within the next month. I've been offered free heated storage for the mr2 so can't really argue haha

But I need to weld up the 2 before it goes away. It's not serious but dont want to leave it lol

Free heated storage! Lucky bugger. When i looked into storing the G6 closer to the family it worked out just a £100 less than my bloody mortgage which is already storing EVERYTHING i own lol. It would be cheaper to rent a crap place with a garage instead lol

But I need to weld up the 2 before it goes away. It's not serious but dont want to leave it lol

Just get some fresh kitchen foil put two or three layers on and your good to go lol

I really wish my g6 was closer to tinker with. But the round trip is £10 in fuel if i drive sensibly £20 if i dont.

Bit too slammed for my taste but adam and steven might like to know this gti-6 is still on the road. It has the morette (?) Quad headlights.

20151102_131206-1.jpg

and parked near it was this 20151102_130737.jpg

When i was looking to upgrade my wheels but keep the OE style i looked at these not in gold obviously.

Is that last photo the a14? Lol Yeah that 306 is a sweet looking car. Agreed that it's too low I think they look fine at their standard height. They're one of those cars that for me get ruined as soon as you change any proportion. I.e. Bigger wheels, change ride height etc etc.

Nope it was a proper 308 and sounded sexual when it started up.

Did leave me in a sticky mess haha.