Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justin

Japfest 14th May 2011

86 posts in this topic

Yeah my bro will be in his t sport.

Really looking forward to seeing the old school corolla's

Not long now people!!

tony cant make it, his 86 is still off the road.. but instead hes given the pass to my mate who bought my old t sport, so add another cts to the list! also, someone on ycuk who couldnt make it sold his pass to a friend with an 86, so itll even out :D

Coolio this couldn't come soon enough. It's going to piss it down all day sat!!

there's 4 spare stand passes for "first come" members, however there's quite a lot of interest from the Yaris Club, one convoy meeting up at 05.30AM!

If people get there before me, can you park up fairly straight in some sort of order, so as people turn up, they can get on stand easily.

Me and my bro will be there from 7. parked nice and neat having a morning bacon butty!

No idea when I'll get there, my housemate has wussed out now so I'll be forever alone :(. Will try my best to get their for 10am, save me a spot :p.

Great day, was stood right in front of the drifting crash which was pretty cool :D. Sorry I didn't come say hello earlier gents, but still good to see some fellow rollas. Was I the only Pre their? For shame fellow PFL owners! It just exaggerated my tractor stance yo 8). Desperate to get it lowered but not found anywhere wanting less than 4 hours @ £45/h so a bit rich for my blood currently!

Really enjoyed today was class! well worth a beasty cleaning sesh the day before! hey chris get springs fitted urself its not a massive ball ache if you invest in some spring compressors. was nice to meet everyone, Go rollas!!