Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justin

Japfest 14th May 2011

86 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I have volenteered to arrange Japfest for YCUK this year, so thought I'd also advertise here, I guess it will be the same as last year a joint YCUK/CCUK stand.

details here:

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

booking etc. details to follow in the new year. I think last year was around £13?

Ill most likely be going but im not sure as to which club im going with too.

Bonus for me my mum stays 5 mins from the track woohoo.

Yeh I'll be going but with AE92OC, should have about 4 GTi's there and a BBQ which should be good.

I'll pop my head round to say hello :)

KP

shall receive the booking form tomorrow, will give you guys the payment details.

I'm up for this - some of you will now my Corolla from other forums. Look here for some pics. Car has been off the road for some of this year having a re-paint in it's original colours. Looking forward to meeting up with you at some shows this year.

John

www.ae111sr.co.uk

club stand booking forms yet to be released, I was told this week.

Start a list:

1. Justin

club stand tickets and passes WILL be cheaper at £15 each.

shame they still haven't released the booking form!! as soon as i get it, i will be taking members payments via paypal.

i will be there but i dunno if i will have either of my cars ready they may both be in bits by then for the conversion lol whens the latest i can let you no to book me on standss ??

thanks scott

Yeh I've been waiting for the booking form too... :( I started rounding everyone up in November IIRC :lol:

How many people will be going from ccuk?? But actually with ccuk??

I'm tempted if I can get the time off work

Is it just a one day thing??

It's only an hour and a bit from my house !! Bonus

I now have the booking form, If you wish to be on the CCUK/YCUK stand this year please send a Paypal Payment of £15 (as a gift) to:

Please include your Forum Name, and full postal details in the additional notes. This money will then be held until the the closing date of Sunday 20th March, the booking form will then be sent and the stand booked for the number of payments recieved.

I will mark you as paid on the list below, once payment is recieved.

So can we re-start the list for members on the CCUK/YCUK stand:

1. Justin +1 PAID

2. ae11sr

3. Clawliger

4. Bridges

oh, and it's £15 per person (although passengers can pay £20 cash on the day) and we aren't allowed more stand passes than tickets booked, so there will be very few stand access passes on the day.

So can we re-start the list for members on the CCUK/YCUK stand:

1. Justin +1 PAID

2. ae11sr

3. Clawliger

4. Bridges

I still want to go but as there are only 4 people who seem to be interested will there be a club stand?

Oh yes, its the same as last year, a joint stand with YCUK (Yaris Club).

On YCUK, there's 7 paid cars already, and even more interested. There will definately be a stand.

Oh yes, its the same as last year, a joint stand with YCUK (Yaris Club).

On YCUK, there's 7 paid cars already, and even more interested. There will definately be a stand.

I've made the £30 payment but forgot to add my details - what a plonker. I'll send a PM. I need two entrance tickets but just one stand pass.